ATHLETES WILL LEARN:
- Key skills needed to play at the college level
- The secret to getting recruited early
- The steps that must be taken during the recruiting process to insure success
- The obvious identifiers of scholarship athletes
- The most innovative way to market individual talent
- What athletes must do their sophomore, junior and senior year to get noticed by college recruiters
- How to make a great "first impression" with the college coach
- What must be included in a highlight video
- How to "leverage" recruiting opportunities and turn them into scholarships.
- How to determine the school that is the "perfect fit"
- How to turn a walk-on opportunity into a scholarship
for the Ray Guy Prokicker.com National Kicking Championship!